7 FOR ALL MANKIND “VISIONS OF CALIFORNIA $5K” SWEEPSTAKES Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED.
By participating, you agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”).
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
1. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the United States, 18 or over. Employees, officers, directors and their immediate families (defined as parent, child, sibling, spouse) of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and agencies are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
2. To Enter.
A. 7 For All Mankind Website. Between April 13, 2015 at or after 9:00 a.m. PT/12:00 p.m. (noon) ET and May 31, 2015 at 8:59 p.m. PT/11:59 p.m. ET, access the 7 For All Mankind website at www.7forallmankind.com/denim-dossier.html. Then, complete the on-line version of the official entry form with all required information (including your name and e-mail address) and submit as directed. By entering you are agreeing to “opt-in” to receive 7 For All Mankind's e-newsletter and other promotional offers from 7 For All Mankind.
B. At 7 For All Mankind Stores. Find an official entry form in advertising materials at 7 For All Mankind retail/full-price stores (not at third party retailers of 7 For All Mankind products or at 7 For All Mankind outlet stores), distributed in limited quantity while supplies last. Complete entry form with all required information. Again, to enter the Sweepstakes, you are agreeing to “opt-in” to receive 7 For All Mankind's e-newsletter and other promotional offers from 7 For All Mankind. Give completed entry form to store associate by close of business on May 31, 2015, OR mail completed entry form to 7 For All Mankind/Visions of California 5K Sweeps Entry, c/o 7 For All Mankind, Dept: Retail Marketing, 4440 E. 26th St., Los Angeles, CA 90058 for receipt by May 30, 2015. NOTE: While advertised in-store in conjunction with another promotional offer, the Sweepstakes is separate and apart from such other promotional offer.
5. Random Drawing. The winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entry forms received by Sponsor, whose decisions regarding the Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects. Drawing will take place on or about June 5, 2015. Person initially selected as the potential winner will be notified by e-mail.
6. Prize/Odds of Winning. Grand Prize (1) – $5,000 awarded as a check. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entry forms received. Any expenses related to acceptance or use of prize which are not specified in these Official Rules as well as all applicable taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 Tax Form for the value of the prize for the year awarded to winner. No prize substitution. Prize is not transferable.
7. Conditions of Participation. Potential prize winner will be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (where lawful) within indicated time period. In the event of noncompliance with this requirement, if prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner cannot be notified for any reason (including notification e-mail being classified as “junk” or “SPAM” by e-mail filter), the prize will be forfeited without compensation and an alternate winner selected from among all remaining eligible entry forms received. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering (or attempting to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes. The preceding in no way precludes Sponsor from taking other actions against such individuals so as to protect its rights. The failure of Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in any particular circumstance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. By accepting prize (except where prohibited by law), winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address (city, state), likeness, voice, photograph and/or other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice. By participating, entrant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions and agencies, any entities involved in the advertising/production/development/administration of the Sweepstakes, as well as Facebook, from any and all liability arising from participating in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize.
8. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (or any part thereof), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and conduct the drawing and select the prize winner from among all eligible entry forms received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor (as appropriate) or otherwise in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action by Sponsor will be posted on the 7 For All Mankind website and at 7 For All Mankind retail/full-price stores.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of the State of New York, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action, waiving any right of change of venue or any like right; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but NOT attorneys’ fees (or damages/remedies/relief of any other kind). These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New York, without regard to its (or any other jurisdiction's) conflict of laws/choice of laws principles which would lead to the application of any other jurisdiction's laws to these Official Rules/this Sweepstakes.
10. Winner’s List: For the name of Grand Prize winner (the name will be available after June 15, 2015; requests must be received by May 30, 2015), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to 7 For All Mankind Visions of California 5K Sweeps Winner, c/o 7 For All Mankind, Dept: Retail Marketing, 4440 E 26th St, Los Angeles, CA 90058 USA. Do not send entries or other correspondence to this address.
Sponsor: 7 For All Mankind, a division of VF Contemporary Brands, Inc., 4440 E 26th St., Los Angeles, CA 90058.